Villa 44Book Now
Villa 44 has be renovated, now with ensuite to main bedroom and AIR CONDITIONING The open plan ,/dining/ which opens onto the deck overlooking the beach
Villa 44 has be renovated, now with ensuite to main bedroom and AIR CONDITIONING
The open plan ,/dining/ which opens onto the deck overlooking the beach.
There is a good B.B.Q. and setting for outdoor entertaining. At the rear of the villa there is quite courtyard, just the place if you want to relax, out of the sun
Upstairs villa has 2 Queen bedrooms with 1 set of bunks sleeps 6 comfortably
A second toilet and laundry downstairs
Linen is included
30m to the beach.
Guests staying at the Resort have access to all of the RESORT FACILITIES including unlimited access to 2 Resort pools, The Whalers Bar, Resort Coffee Shop, The Beach Café, The new Burger Bar, Tursiop,s Restaurant and an Authentic Chinese Cuisine Restaurant, “Fire and Stone”.
Some of these ACTIVITIES at the resort include:
There is a Massage and Beauty Spa for you to indulge yourself
Other activities available are:
Paddle boarding, and
Kayaking to mention a few.
It would be near impossible not to have a great holiday
You will also have the opportunity to view the Dolphin Feeding from the Jetty each evening. Dolphin feeding packages can be purchased from the Resort directly,but strictly subject to availability.
We hope that Villa 4 meets most of your requirement and if you want to make a booking, you can go online www.moretonislandrealestate.com.au or you can ring us on 3408 0099
- • Absolute beachfront
- • Views across Moreton Bay to the Glasshouse mountains
- • Great for family holiday
- • Linen included
- • DVD player
- • Extra toilet downstairs
- • This villa has 2 Queen bedrooms and a set of bunks
- • B.B.Q
- • Airconditioning
- • Linen included
- • Starter pack of basic items
- • Self contained
- • Access to all resort facilities
- • Recently renovated
- • Gas cooktop
- • Microwave
- • Washing machine-top load
- • Second toilet downstairs
- • Dryer
- • DVD player
- • CD player
- • Standard fridge
- • Fully screened
- • Ceiling fans
- • BBQ on Deck
- • Fishing, beach & offshore
- • Diving the wrecks
- • Snorkeling the wrecks
- • Surfing
- • Bird watching
- • Sand Toboggining the desert
- • Para Sailing at Tangalooma
- • Quad bike tours at Tangalooma
- • Island Tours
- • Whale watching, in season
- • Bush walks
- • Visit the lighthouse
- • Visit the oyster farm at Kooringal
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 2
- 8.9 Overall Rating
- 93% Would you stay at the property again ?
- 8.4 How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?
- 9.3 How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?
- 8.7 How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money"
- 8.9 How do rate the booking process ?
- 9.1 How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed
- 93% Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends
FIND ANOTHER ACCOMMODATION
Whale Watching season has begun at Moreton IslandJune 23, 2016
WHALE WATCHING JUNE-OCTOBER 2016 AT MORETON ISLAND The Whale watching season has officially begun here on Moreton Island. As of June 3rd until the 16th of October, come and witness the breath taking views of these humpback whale as they make their through our waters during their great migration. This year Tangalooma is expecting over [Read more]
Marine Life helicopter flight at Moreton IslandMay 25, 2016
TANGALOOMA HELICOPTERS – THIS MONTHS FEATURE For the past three years the guys from Tangalooma Helicopters have been making us all envious of their life in the sky. Seven days a week, the helicopter is flying around the island providing guests with the opportunity to see this stunning island from above. During the summer months the [Read more]