Villa 10Book Now
Villa 10 is still beachfront, with great views, just 50m to the beach, with beautiful lawns out front
Villa 10 is still beachfront, with great views, just 50m to the beach, with beautiful lawns out front.
Open plan lower floor, with kitchen/dining/lounge which opens deck, with BBQ, overlooking the beach. There is also a SECOND BATHROOM and the laundry, which includes a DRYER
Upstairs there are 1 x Queen bedroom, 2 x single beds and a sleepout with 2 x single bunks. sleeps 4 adults and 2 children in total. There is also the main bathroom. There is a balcony off the main bedroom, just the place for drinks at sunset.
Your LINEN IS INCLUDED and your beds are all made up for you
We hope that Villa 10 meets most of your requirement and you will consider booking it for your holiday, which can be done online, or you can ring us on 3408 0099
- • Absolute beachfront
- • Views across Moreton Bay to the Glasshouse mountains
- • Great for family holiday
- • Linen included
- • Second bathroom including shower and toilet downstairs
- • Clothes Dryer
- • Short walk to the beach
- • Access to resort facilities
- • Linen included
- • Starter pack of basic items
- • Self contained
- • Access to all resort facilities
- • Gas cooktop
- • Microwave
- • Washing machine-top load
- • Second toilet downstairs
- • Second bathroom downstairs
- • Dryer
- • DVD player
- • CD player
- • Standard fridge
- • Fully screened
- • Ceiling fans
- • Fishing, beach & offshore
- • Diving the wrecks
- • Snorkeling the wrecks
- • Surfing
- • Bird watching
- • Sand Toboggining the desert
- • Para Sailing at Tangalooma
- • Quad bike tours at Tangalooma
- • Island Tours
- • Whale watching, in season
- • Bush walks
- • Visit the lighthouse
- • Visit the oyster farm at Kooringal
- 8.7 Overall Rating
- 93% Would you stay at the property again ?
- 8 How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?
- 8.3 How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?
- 8.3 How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money"
- 8.6 How do rate the booking process ?
- 9.1 How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed
- 100% Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends
FIND ANOTHER ACCOMMODATION
Whale Watching season has begun at Moreton IslandJune 23, 2016
WHALE WATCHING JUNE-OCTOBER 2016 AT MORETON ISLAND The Whale watching season has officially begun here on Moreton Island. As of June 3rd until the 16th of October, come and witness the breath taking views of these humpback whale as they make their through our waters during their great migration. This year Tangalooma is expecting over [Read more]
Marine Life helicopter flight at Moreton IslandMay 25, 2016
TANGALOOMA HELICOPTERS – THIS MONTHS FEATURE For the past three years the guys from Tangalooma Helicopters have been making us all envious of their life in the sky. Seven days a week, the helicopter is flying around the island providing guests with the opportunity to see this stunning island from above. During the summer months the [Read more]