Girt by SeaBook Now
The classic Moreton Island beach cottage Girt By Sea has 4 bedrooms 1 bathroom
The classic Moreton Island beach cottage
Girt By Sea has 4 bedrooms 1 bathroom.
There is an open plan kitchen/dining/lounge and a servery, that opens onto large deck with BBQ. The deck, with its large table is where all the action is, or it can be the place to sit and quietly read your book.
There is an outdoor shower, for when you come back from the beach
Linen is included
Firepit in front yard, great spot to roast the marshmellows
Access to the beach is via a laneway down the side of the boat club, approx.300m
- • Short walk to the beach
- • Ideal for 2 families
- • Large comfortable deck
- • Great for family holiday
- • Outdoor shower
- • Linen not included..can be hired
- • Gas cooktop
- • Gas Oven
- • Washing machine-top load
- • DVD player
- • CD player
- • Standard fridge
- • Stand alone freezer
- • Outdoor shower
- • Fully screened
- • BBQ on Deck
- • Fishing, beach & offshore
- • Diving the wrecks
- • Snorkeling the wrecks
- • Surfing
- • Bird watching
- • Sand Toboggining the desert
- • Para Sailing at Tangalooma
- • Quad bike tours at Tangalooma
- • Island Tours
- • Whale watching, in season
- • Visit the lighthouse
- • Visit the oyster farm at Kooringal
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 3
- 8.9 Overall Rating
- 89% Would you stay at the property again ?
- 9.1 How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?
- 9.1 How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?
- 8.2 How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money"
- 9.5 How do rate the booking process ?
- 8.4 How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed
- 89% Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends
FIND ANOTHER ACCOMMODATION
Whale Watching season has begun at Moreton IslandJune 23, 2016
WHALE WATCHING JUNE-OCTOBER 2016 AT MORETON ISLAND The Whale watching season has officially begun here on Moreton Island. As of June 3rd until the 16th of October, come and witness the breath taking views of these humpback whale as they make their through our waters during their great migration. This year Tangalooma is expecting over [Read more]
Marine Life helicopter flight at Moreton IslandMay 25, 2016
TANGALOOMA HELICOPTERS – THIS MONTHS FEATURE For the past three years the guys from Tangalooma Helicopters have been making us all envious of their life in the sky. Seven days a week, the helicopter is flying around the island providing guests with the opportunity to see this stunning island from above. During the summer months the [Read more]