Pandanus on the BeachBook Now
A very special beach house, newly renovated, in secluded Cowan Cowan village
A very special beach house, newly renovated, in secluded Cowan Cowan village.
Has two en-suited Queen bedrooms, one up and the other downstairs. Great setup for two couples
Downstairs there is an open plan kitchen/dining and lounge room, which open onto the verandah, with the BBQ
Come down a couple of stairs onto the path, leading to the fire pit, and then onto the viewing deck, just the place for a glass of wine whilst looking at a spectacular sunset, over the water
Outdoor fire pit to continue on after sunset drinks from the platform on the sand dunes
- • Absolute beachfront
- • All bedrooms ensuited
- • Views across Moreton Bay to the Glasshouse mountains
- • Large comfortable deck
- • Outdoor shower
- • BBQ on deck
- • Private deck area to enjoy sunset drinks
- • outdoor firepit
- • Undercover car park
- 9.6 Overall Rating
- 100% Would you stay at the property again ?
- 9.5 How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?
- 9.7 How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?
- 9.2 How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money"
- 9 How do rate the booking process ?
- 9.7 How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed
- 100% Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends
FIND ANOTHER ACCOMMODATION
Whale Watching season has begun at Moreton IslandJune 23, 2016
WHALE WATCHING JUNE-OCTOBER 2016 AT MORETON ISLAND The Whale watching season has officially begun here on Moreton Island. As of June 3rd until the 16th of October, come and witness the breath taking views of these humpback whale as they make their through our waters during their great migration. This year Tangalooma is expecting over [Read more]
Marine Life helicopter flight at Moreton IslandMay 25, 2016
TANGALOOMA HELICOPTERS – THIS MONTHS FEATURE For the past three years the guys from Tangalooma Helicopters have been making us all envious of their life in the sky. Seven days a week, the helicopter is flying around the island providing guests with the opportunity to see this stunning island from above. During the summer months the [Read more]